The Institute of Local Development is searching for interns during the summer for a worldwide on-line project. The Institute was involved in international projects in Eastern Europe and South East Asia, and is now preparing to launch a worldwide platform, a magazine concerned with urban sustainable development.
– Very good knowledge of English (C2 writing & reading)
– Capacity to understand complex information and to synthesize
– Passion for urban sustainable development (SMART cities, Transport, Urban Policies & Governance, Inclusion, Urban Architecture & Design, Green Cities, Renewable Energy, Waste Management)
– Familiar with WordPress theme
– Very good internet research skills
– Adaptable to tight deadlines
– Able to work independently
This is an unpaid internship. The position is available starting asap, and the internship period will last for the next 2-3 months. After the internship period, a part-time paid collaboration can be discussed.
Please send your CV and three materials, (min. 300, max. 500 words) related to urban development (see categories above) to email@example.com The texts are to be adaptations of articles found on-line, and they should provide the link to the original article at the end.